Welcome to the OMOF

UK Home of the Opel Manta.

The [OMOF] is a discussion forum for Opel Manta enthusiasts in the UK, but we welcome Opel fans from around the World. I hope you enjoy the site.

Please Login or Register to join fellow enthusiasts.

Ian Watts

Welcome to the Opel Manta Forum. Say hello here.
IanWatts

Ian Watts

Postby IanWatts » 30 Apr 2016, 16:03

Hi all, new to the club, bought my second Manta GTE a couple of weeks back, my first being an identical white hatch to this new one. The first was an 84 A reg, the latest one an 85 B reg, been a few Toyota Supras, an MGTF, some 4x4s and 26 years in between. Been looking for the right Manta GTE now for a year and a half and I think I finally made a good choice. Totally restored to original spec by previous owner and Im simply finishing off the final bits and sorting a couple of minor issues. I was a member of the club way back in the late 80s early 90s and look forward to meeting you all, perhaps one or two for the second time! Live in Nottingham near junction 27 of the M1 if anyone nearby.

Manta400R
Site Admin

Ian Watts

Postby Manta400R » 01 May 2016, 04:10

Hi Ian,

This is not the Opel Manta Owners club (OMOC). It's just a forum I threw together to test some website coding, and I'm not sure whether or not to leave it up and running or not.
The owners club is here.
Jimmy McRae wrote:It is the best Group B, two wheel drive, normally aspirated car. There's no doubt about it.

Return to “New Members Say Hello”