Welcome to the OMOF

UK Home of the Opel Manta.

The [OMOF] is a discussion forum for Opel Manta enthusiasts in the UK, but we welcome Opel fans from around the World. I hope you enjoy the site.

Please Login or Register to join fellow enthusiasts.

Hello everybody

Welcome to the Opel Manta Forum. Say hello here.
Geordie

Hello everybody

Postby Geordie » 25 Dec 2016, 18:24

Great to see another Opel site up and running. I hope everybody will forgive me because my toy is a Manta b rear with the Ascona b front end. I call it an Ascanta but others call it a Mancona, I'm not bothered. If it doesn't fit in with the image of the site please feel free to let me know and I will withdraw gracefully! I'll put a photo up later when on the computer. Cheers Geordie

Manta400R
Site Admin

Hello everybody

Postby Manta400R » 26 Dec 2016, 13:45

Welcome along Geordie :thumb:

If it's a Manta or Opel related, it's more than welcome here :xmascool: If it's a Manta from the factory, then you can pop pics in the Opel Manta Gallery, I've even made a general Opel Gallery section and I'm open to other ideas too.

In general the site was just something I threw together for testing purposes, but may stay if enough people want it to.
Jimmy McRae wrote:It is the best Group B, two wheel drive, normally aspirated car. There's no doubt about it.

Geordie

Hello everybody

Postby Geordie » 26 Dec 2016, 16:06

Thanks for the welcome Manta400R. You will probably know the car from other sites. I haven't got to the computer yet so photos to come later :thumb:

Return to “New Members Say Hello”