Welcome to the OMOF

UK Home of the Opel Manta.

The [OMOF] is a discussion forum for Opel Manta enthusiasts in the UK, but we welcome Opel fans from around the World. I hope you enjoy the site.

Please Login or Register to join fellow enthusiasts.

Welcome to the Opel Manta Owners Forum

Welcome to the Opel Manta Forum. Say hello here.
Manta400R
Site Admin

Postby Manta400R » 15 Jan 2016, 01:48

Welcome to the Opel Manta Owners Forum [OMOF] :omof:

The Opel Manta Owners Forum [OMOF] is a discussion forum for Opel Manta enthusiasts in the UK, but we welcome Opel fans from around the World.

Now you have joined us, here are some tips for getting started...
  • Edit your profile - In your profile, you can manage any topic subscriptions, bookmarks, notifications. And also add details such as an avatar, signature or social profile fields. You can always access your user control panel by clicking your username at the top of the site, or If you Click here a new window will open so you can go ahead and make any changes you wish. This window will stay open so that you can...
  • Introduce yourself - Please do Introduce yourself and tell us how you came to be a fan of the Opel Manta, how long you've been interested in cars or generally say hello.
  • Posting images [Uploading] - Always something that needs to be simple on a forum these days. Well, just drag an image to the reply area (Where you type a post) and voila! If on a mobile device you can also use the Add files button below the reply area.
  • Posting images [Linked] - If you prefer to have your images stored on an image hosting website, you can use the add image button shown in the reply area which looks like Image
  • Posting links - You can post a link directly like this www.OpelManta.co.uk. Or you can use the link button in the reply area which looks like so Image
  • Posting media - When sharing Youtube video, facebook comments, images, Tweets and more...
    All you need to do is post the link directly like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gtMqonG2Y. This will result in the media automatically displaying like this:
  • Facebook Post Example - All you need to do is post the link directly like so https://www.facebook.com/OpelMantaOwnersForum/posts/841445522664683. This will result in the media automatically displaying like this:
  • Tweet Example - All you need to do is post the link directly like so https://twitter.com/OpelMantaForum/status/813507647563501569. This will result in the media automatically displaying like this:

Any questions or help needed regards using the site? Please post in the Website help section where there will also be a more detailed run through of each website feature above. [Still to add]

PS: Upon using the website you agree to the Terms & Privacy policies.

I hope you enjoy the site. :thumb: If you think it's good enough, please use the link directly below and share it to any other websites etc.

Code: Select all

http://www.OpelManta.co.uk

Jimmy McRae wrote:It is the best Group B, two wheel drive, normally aspirated car. There's no doubt about it.

philp

Postby philp » 01 May 2016, 08:15

Good,morning,hi every body,im philp iv been in to manta from 1985,the first car I saw was ,a cavalier gls sports hatch ,and that was my first one.and fell in love with shape.and it took off ,from there,

Juanpibol400

Postby Juanpibol400 » 20 Dec 2017, 01:06

Hi, im Juan Pablo Mendoza, from Bolivia in south América.
I have an Opel Manta 84, 2.4L.
I stay searching some parts to complete the Project.
Thanks. :thumb:

Return to “New Members Say Hello”